NEW for 2018 – The LISTEX Knowledge Labs
The Summer Exchange on 2 May at The Snow Centre, saw LISTEX launch its very first series of ‘Knowledge Labs.’ We have our second series of LISTEX Knowledge Labs taking place on Wednesday 26 September at the LISTEX Winter Exchange.
The LISTEX Knowledge Labs are an opportunity for LISTEX attendees to pre-schedule one-to-one meetings with our experts in their field of digital, CRM, SEO and travel law.
The LISTEX Knowledge Labs take place between 11.10-1pm and 2.20-4pm on Wed 26 September, the same time as the Trade Exchange. Meetings run for 20 minutes and are an opportunity to gain a top-level view and increase knowledge on a number of topics.
Our Knowledge Lab experts
Farina Azam, TravLaw – Travel law specialist, partner and Head of Commercial at TravLaw
Craig Stockwell, Duplare – Brand strategy
Simon Stafferton, Onvigil – SEO and PPC expert
How it works
LISTEX Forum attendees, press and Trade Exchange members can pre-schedule meetings online via our Meetings Manager with a Knowledge Lab expert. Once logged on to the portal, you will see our Knowledge Lab experts, their available time slots, and can request a 20-minute time slot.
To maximise your time with an expert, please email your questions in advance via the online Meetings Manager.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the LISTEX Knowledge Labs
2. You will then be emailed a log in and password via our Meetings Manager, Pitch & Match
3. Log in to the Meetings Manager and create your profile
4. You can view the available time slots for the ‘Knowledge Lab Expert’ you would like to meet under the ‘Attendees’ tab – request a slot and wait to hear if confirmed
5. Once the meeting is confirmed, please email your questions in advance – this ensures you’ll make the most out of your time together
Things to note
· We recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser to view the Meetings Manager
· Have a look at this support video from Pitch & Match explaining how to navigate around the log on page
Questions? Please email email@example.com