For our LISTEX events September, we are delighted to be partnering with The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead. The Trade Exchange, Forum sessions, Press area and networking spreads over the second floor of the Snow Centre, overlooking the impressive 160m main slope.
There are regular trains from London Euston to Hemel Hempstead train station, taking 30 minutes. It’s then a short drive to the venue – transport is provided for LISTEX members arriving by train.
The Snow Centre is just 5 minutes from the M1 (Junction 8) and 10 minutes from the M25 (Junction 20), SatNav the postcode, HP3 9NH – there are 280 free car parking spaces. Here’s the address:
St Albans Hill, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9NH
Where to stay
We’ve negotiated preferential rates for LISTEX attendees requiring a hotel near The Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead. There are a limited number of rooms held at the following prices so do book as soon as can.
Shendish Manor Hotel
- £91 per night, single occupancy, including breakfast,
- £101 per night, double occupancy, including breakfast
- Rate available on 27, 28, 29 September
- Call +44 (0)14422 32220 and quote ‘LISTEX’
- Offer available until 27 August 2016
- For more information on the hotel visit shendish-manor.com
Complimentary LISTEX transfer from Shendish Hotel to The Snow Centre:
- Wednesday 28 at 9am – Shendish Hotel to The Snow Centre
- Wednesday 28 at 22.00 – The Snow Centre to Shendish Hotel
- Thursday 29 at 9am – Shendish Hotel to The Snow Centre
Taxis for LISTEX:
If you have travel plans outside of the complimentary LISTEX transfers the following local taxi companies can assist. Journey time from The Snow Centre to Hemel Hempsted Station is only 10 minutes
- AClass Taxis 01442 250000
- AKA Travel 01442 247715
- Millenium Taxis 01442 247247